Wednesday, March 31, 2010

John 15:1-14, James 4:7-10

Weeping
How Faithless I Am
How Faithful You Are

Be Miserable and Mourn and Weep;
Let you Laughter be turned into Mourning and 
Your Joy to Gloom
Humble Yourself

Humble Yourself
In the Presence
Of the Lord

The Great Vine-Dresser
Pruning
Painful
Weeping
So That I May Bear Much Fruit
Removing All That Inhibits Bearing Much Fruit
Removing

Apart From Me You Can Do NOTHING....
Nothing
nothing

JOY
We are told these things
Your Joy
Joy Made Full

As You Have Loved Me
So, I must love others...
You Have loved Me


So, I am designed to love others...



becoming more faithful by your hand
pruned to bear much fruit
much fruit
some fruit?
much fruit
Prune Me, Beloved Father 
I trust you, help my unbelief
 
The Faithless loved by You Who Is Faithful
Friend

1 comment:

  1. it hurts to be pruned. and it's scary.

    but 'much fruit' is very alluring...

    oh that I wouldn't be too scared.

    amy

    ReplyDelete